You are on this page because you qualified for a $5 discount off of our entry fee.
Deadline: All entries must be received on or before September 1.
Fees: The $45 entry fee qualifies the script to compete in one category. Each additional category requires an additional $15.00 entry fee.
WGA Registration: Before submitting your screenplay to anyone, Screenplay Festival recommends that you register it with the Writer’s Guild of America. If you need to learn more about registering your script, please visit the WGA Registration Service. Screenplay Festival does not require registration, we simply recommend it.
For writers who prefer to not enter online, they can choose to Mail the script, entry form, and payment together.
Screenplay Festival Entry Form
This page is for you if you wish to mail all of your materials together.
Make sure that:
- You have the Entry Form filled out, signed.
- You have a copy of your script ready to submit.
- You include a check or money order with your script and entry form.
Mail your script, entry form and payment to:
15021 Ventura Blvd. #523
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Submissions are accepted at this mailing address only.
Drop-offs are accepted at the mailing address.
Submissions are not accepted at the Screenplay Festival office.
Screenplay Festival Updates & Reminders
Deadlines and Fees:
- Early Entry Fee – $40.00 – Postmarked on or before July 1.
- Standard Entry Fee – $50.00 – Postmarked after July 1, and on or before September 1.
- Additional categories – Both the Early and Standard Entry fees qualify a script to compete in one category. Each additional category requires an additional $15.00 entry fee.
Entry into one category is included with the $50 entry fee. There is a $15 fee for each additional category. Please select the number of categories that you chose on the entry form.
Thank you for submitting your script to Screenplay Festival!